Vegetable Dehydration Training Programme
Vegetable Dehydration Training Programme-India is the second-largest producer of fruits and vegetables in the world after China. It accounts for about 15 percent of the world’s production of vegetables. The area and production of horticultural produce are given in As per the latest estimates, by Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering and Technology (CIPHET), Ludhiana, the wastage of fresh horticultural produce is up to 18 percent due to poor post-harvest management practices. Hardly 2 percent of perishable horticultural produce is processed to value-added products. Hence, there is huge scope for the processing of fruits and vegetables. This wastage can be easily prevented by adopting various methods of preservation. At the same time, there is market glut during harvesting season and farmers are forced to sell their produce at throwaway prices. Therefore, food processing industries can help farmers to get sure income for their produce and also avoid a market glut. There are various methods of preservation of food including thermal processing, fermentation, pickling, dehydration, freezing, dehydrating frozen vegetables,dehydrating vegetables for storage,dehydrated vegetable powder,dehydrated vegetables backpacking,etc. The technology for preservation also varies with the type of products and targeted market. Some of the fast-growing segments of food processing industries are given as under:
- Mango and other fruit pulps
- Pickles, chutney, sauces, etc.
- Tomato products like paste, puree, and ketchup
- Fruit jam, marmalade, crush, squashes, juices, etc.
- Canned fruits and vegetables etc.
- Frozen products like frozen peas, cauliflower, etc.
- Ready to cook (RTC), Ready to Eat (RTE) and Ready to Serve (RTS) products
Who Should Attend
Progressive farmers, Small marginal farmers, Vegetable Dehydration Products buyers, Sales all those who wish to know about Vegetable Dehydration Product & its opportunities
- Detail understanding about Vegetable Dehydration Process and solve your all questions
- Understanding how to earn from this Business
- Direct interaction with industry experts/Successful entrepreneurs
|Availability Of Raw Material|
|Processing Of Products|
|Packaging & Labelling|
|Banking & Finance|